The Production Artist will be responsible for creating 3-D samples of seasonal and everyday packaging for use at sales presentations and trade shows.Must be skilled with an X-acto knife, spray mount, and tools used to create mock-ups and packaging samples. Will work as integral part of in-house design team to fulfill sample requests.Will create displays for trade shows and work on other projects as needed. Attention to detail is critical to ensure quality and accuracy in all projects.
· Excellent problem solving,written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
· Experience managing and completing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Enjoy working with your hands to create high-quality mock-ups
· Degree in related field preferred
· 1 year related experience
· Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Excel
· Competitive Salary
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
· 401(k) with 50% Company match and 100% vesting
· Paid Holidays and Vacation
· Fitness Center
· Free Covered Parking
We market three brands. Russell Stover is America’s #1 brand of boxed chocolates; Whitman’s has been a leading brand since its founding more than 150 years ago; Pangburn’s Millionaires is a leading US regional brand. Collectively, these brands comprise nearly 60% of all boxed chocolates sold in the United States.
For immediate consideration, please forward cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Individuals expressing interest in this position must meet the minimum position qualifications, as defined by the Company, in order to be considered an applicant for employment opportunity.EOE