• Prepare and process materials for medical and electronic coating compositions
• Operate and monitor equipment to ensure proper mechanical function and proactively notify supervisor if repairs are needed or anticipated
• Perform and record routine in-process testing during manufacture
• Monitor and control process parameters to achieve desired product properties
• Sample product at various stages for lab analysis
• Contribute to written and electronic production logs and reports reflecting production details, equipment maintenance requirements, and related information
• Communicate with appropriate personnel in a timely manner to troubleshoot process problems
• Provide ideas to supervisors for process improvements
• Take ownership for personal safety and the safety of others through commitment to safe behaviors, a safe work environment, and adherence to safety policies and procedures
• A High School Diploma or GED is required. Related college coursework is a plus.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent mechanical, troubleshooting, and problem solving aptitude
• Very good reasoning skills
• Good verbal communication skills; ability to provide detailed observations and feedback to peers and supervisors
• Capable of multi-tasking while consistently maintaining a high attention to detail
• Knowledge of chemical and mechanical operations desired
• General mathematical skills
• Basic typing skills
• Must have the ability to lift over 50 lbs., move drums, bend, and stand for long periods of time. Regular use of Personal Protective Equipment (such as nitrile or latex gloves, Tyvek overalls, and safety glasses) including the occasional or intermittent wearing of a face respirator is required during certain activities.
This position offers a complete benefits package, including: health, dental, and life insurance, PTO, Simple IRA, and an Educational Assistance Program.
Ercon requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.