2058, TOOL & DIE MAKER: CO location, within 1 hour of Colorado Springs. Looking for a job that has your name on it? Want to be part of a great team of plastic professionals? Read on!
- Expanding precision injection molding operation offers opportunity and challenge to the skilled Senior Tool Maker with 9 years of experience.
- Must have experience using, MasterCam, understand and have used Pro-E software, be able to weld and have worked with EDM.
- Skill set should include the ability to repair tools in the press to enabling a quick turnaround for production operations.
- Skill set should also include blueprint reading and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to layout and design revision/repair as needed.
- The ability to design and build electrodes and layout all stages of the mold build with limited supervision.
- Individuals who have 3D programming experience (MasterCam) have worked with precision molds, Kaizen and within an RJG environment are highly sought after.
- Will machine mold components and fixtures as indicated on drawings and dimensions provided.
- Will disassemble production molds, clean the molds, and reassemble upon completion.
- Will perform mold maintenance tasks as required.
- You will operate tool room equipment at a high level of competency including Master Cam, CNC mill, CNC EDM, manual surface grinders and mills.
- Will adhere to all company safety procedures and maintain a clean work area using 5S.
Our customer offers a starting rate of $20 to $30 per hour as well as incentive compensation and paid overtime. Our customer also has excellent benefits and provides a positive relocation package. Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship is required.
ProTech, Inc. specializes in the recruitment of technical, engineering, manufacturing and management personnel for the plastics industry (medical, consumer goods, packaging, automotive, building products, and more). We have nation-wide clients who seek top plastic professionals with experience in thermoforming, injection molding, blow molding, blown film, or extrusion processes. We sincerely appreciate your giving us the opportunity of working with you on your career search. Please visit our website, www.plasticsgal.com, to view all of our current openings.