Job Purpose: Produces chemical substances by setting-up, operating, and controlling production processes.
Duties: * Prepares production processes by studying work orders; setting systems and controls.
* Pumping and mixing of chemicals.
* Maintains quality standards by collecting and testing samples; following batch operating instructions.
* Maintains processing system by investigating warnings and malfunctions; obtaining required maintenance services; cleaning-up after processing; completing tank maintenance; monitoring tank truck loading and unloading.
* Improves processing system by identifying problems; evaluating and recommending new techniques.
* Documents processing by completing logs and databases.
* Maintains processing environment by following safety, health, and environmental standards and procedures; keeping work area clean and safe.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Skills/Qualifications: Chemical safety, Forklift experience, Clean driving record, Written Communication, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail