Get new similar jobs by email for
New York College of Health Professions has been a leader in holistic health for over 32 years. The College offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Massage Therapy, Advanced Asian Bodywork, Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and a Continuing Education program in Holistic Nursing for Registered Nurses.
The College offers courses at its Syosset, New York campus and at its locations in the Tri-State metropolitan area.
We are currently seeking full-time Program Coordinators to work as administrative support within our various academic and administrative departments.
Syosset, Long Island
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
· Support departments with administrative tasks, general office support.
· Interface with Faculty, Staff and Students
· Assist with departmental tasks as needed.
· 1+ year administrative and supervisory experience.
· Proficient in MS Excel/ Word required.
· Must be detail oriented and have ability to multi-task. Internet, typing, filing, data entry, and multi-line phones are a must.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required.
· May work evenings and/or Saturdays.
· Associates or Bachelor Degree required.
New York College offers a competitive salary and growth potential. Benefits package, including medical, dental, 403(b).
New York College of Health Professions is an Equal Opportunity Employee.
Only qualified applicants, please send resume with salary history (must be included for consideration) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Office
New York College of Health Professions