Get new similar jobs by email for
Location: Stamford, CT
Duration: 12 months plus
Rate: $95/hr on w2
The team is seeking a HIGH LEVEL, A-PLAYER candidate. Do not send anyone whose resume would need to be questioned as to whether or not they have the experience.
Need someone who:
-Need someone with a dynamic personality. Someone who really grabs your attention and can command a room
-Someone who really sells themselves and their experience without being over-confident
-Has specific PROGRAM experience with programs over $15-$20M. We are not looking for Portfolio Managers who have managed multiple programs that total $15-$20M collectively. Please be sure your recruiters are clarifying that information.
We are looking for a technically savvy, disciplined senior program manager to lead a large, complex program in our revenue management business area. The successful candidate should have a track record of successfully delivering large initiatives by developing strong relationships, demonstrating core project management principles, communicating with senior level executives as well as core project teams, and driving key measures via metrics and reporting. As a leader within the PPMO team, we are seeking a candidate to bring rigor and best practices (Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, PMI) to the program where applicable and lead the PM team on the program.
The job responsibilities include:
- Establishing the program management functions that drive the overall direction, coordination, execution, and control of a large, complex program with various work streams and ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Management of program budgets - 15M+.
- Communications across various levels of stakeholders to drive accountability, escalation and awareness.
- Drive the appropriate levels of project governance to ensure risks, issues, and critical dependencies are being addressed.
-Ensures that requirements are met with quality, on time, within budget.
-Manages key vendors and ensures that their deliverables tie into the overall program targets.
- Monitors program key performance indicators and ensures that key stakeholders are informed and the team is addressing risk areas.
Requirements / Qualifications
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in IT
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Program Manager
- PMP Certification is a nice to have
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with high collaboration and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadlines and pressure
- Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to executive leadership.
732-283-4010 ext 102