Get new similar jobs by email for
Program Supervisor - Licensed ...
The primary function of the Program Supervisor is to provide professional services to a case load of children with ASD who are receiving therapeutic and educational services. The Program Supervisor works as a team member in the delivery of therapeutic and educational services and the promoter of MAC services and expansions. The Program Supervisor works within a team of professionals to design, deliver, evaluate and report to the public at large MAC’s services.
· The Program Supervisor will have licensure in the State of MN (LMFT, LICSW, LP, or LPCC) upon beginning employment or obtain licensure within the timelines specified in the individual employment agreement.
· The Program Supervisor must be knowledgeable of professional and ethical clinical standards regarding the delivery of professional mental health services in general; and educational and behavior therapy services in particular.
· Behavioral, functional and psychometric evaluation skills are necessary (as well as interest in research).
· The Program Supervisor must also be effective working within a team structure and have demonstrable effective verbal and written communication skills.
This full-time position with the Minnesota Autism Center can offer:
· Competitive wages
· Outstanding benefits
· Professional growth and opportunities for advancement
· Flexible scheduling available at select locations
· Reimbursement for licensure dues and CEU's
· 401(k) Matching