Construction Scheduler needed for a power project contract position in the New Orleans area, starting in June 2013.
- Develop, maintain and support capital project schedules using Primavera P6.2
- Work with the full team – engineers, construction managers, client management, and owner – to keep the teams informed of project performance and completion
- Maintain material plans, inventories, and status reports, and predict the impact of material delivery on the overall project schedule
- Generate reports for owners and client
- 10 years construction project scheduling experience
- 8 years’ experience using Primavera
- Experience in power utility construction scheduling
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Excellent communications skills
Local New Orleans / Baton Rouge candidates only, no per diem paid. Some travel New Orleans to Baton Rouge, but travel expenses paid to construction sites and office as required.