Get new similar jobs by email for
Project Engineer/Project Assis...
Project Engineers & Project Assistants (Commercial Construction)
Sierra Pacific Constructors is a Commercial General Contractor serving the greater Los Angeles for the past 32 years.
• Professional work environment
• Growth opportunities
• Team approach
• Excellent salary, medical, vacation, 401k plan
• Equal Opportunity Employer
• Office Hours 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday at our main office in Woodland Hills, CA
Project Engineers & Assistants (Commercial Construction) Los Angeles Area Applicants
Provide Support and daily administrative duties to our Project Management department.
Overview of duties:
• Plan Distribution
• Subcontractors/Purchase Orders
• Change Orders
• Close Out
• Job walks/site investigation
• Proposal preparation
• Schedule Preparation
• 2+ years as a Project Engineer or Project Assistant in the Los Angeles area required
• Strong skills with the following software - Microsoft Word/Excel, and Project
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Works well under pressure
• Alert and aware ready to assist Client, Subcontractors, and Project Managers & Estimators
• This is not a position that offers training-experienced/seasoned applicants only need apply
The ideal candidate should be dependable with an excellent attendance record, work well in a 'Team Environment', be cooperative and respectful.
Local candidates only, we do not offer relocation packages, training expenses or per diem.