- Receives and responds to in-bound customer inquiries via phone, email, and fax.
- Manage orders from entry to delivery. Partners with various departments to resolve traffic and delivery issues.
- Partners with customers and District Sales Managers to ensure purchase order information is complete and clear of errors.
- Execute and review claims and return request per Penco guidelines. Seek authorization and approvals where applicable.
- Manage the internal processing of direct jobs; issue purchase orders to installers, manage payment cycle of deposit through final payment.
- Manage the DFA (drawing for approval) both internally with Engineering and the customer for final approvals and revisions.
- Maintain accurate/clean records of each project. Ensure notes are entered in the system as the project progresses.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma required, 2-4 year degree preferred.
· 2-5 years experience in Customer Service or Supply Chain functions.
· Experience with working with cross-functional teams.
· Good team player.
· Good Organization skills.
· Experience with reading and reviewing drawings.