JOB DESCRIPTION: PROJECT MANAGER I
Prime ONE is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development of your career growth.
· The Project Manager I will decide whether a project lead is a “go” from a facilities standpoint.
· If the project is decided as a “go”, the Project Manager I will pull together the costs, timeline and deliverables associated with the initial installation activities through customer sign-off of a fully validated test system.
· The Project Manager I will meet with all the supervisors from the relevant functional areas to obtain the individual cost estimates and construct a draft test cell installation and commissioning timeline based on “merged” information from all the areas.
· This information will be fed into the project proposal.
· The Project Manager I is responsible only for installation and commissioning costs, timing and deliverables.
· Testing costs and resources are the responsibility of the Project Engineer to feed into the proposal.
· When a project is initiated, the Project Manager I will hold a kick-off meeting and pull together resources from all the Operations functional areas.
· Compiles the Installation handbook, using the Project Engineer and/or customer as a resource for information if required.
· Ensures the installation complies with the correct Operations processes and work instructions.
· Leads any problem solving activities related to the installation and test cell commission.
· It is expected that the Project Manager I will “own” the test cell until the customer has signed off.
· The ownership then transfers to the Project Engineer and any subsequent test cell issues fall under the normal issue reporting process.
· If the installation is particularly “unique”, the Project Manager I is expected to provide some ongoing technical support for subsequent machine changes and/or issues with the equipment.
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in engineering, or four years related experience.
· Strong technical skills with a minimum of 2 years test cell experience with Emissions, Data Acquisition, Instrumentation and test cell facility related equipment.
· Strong communication skills.
· Project management skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to speak German would be a plus
Ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time. Ability to travel up to 35% of the time within North America, South America and Mexico.
· Paid sick/vacation
· IRA with company percentage match
· Medical/Dental benefits
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise – join our team. We look forward to receiving your details.