An international Bank in NYC has multiple long-term-contract or full-time openings for Senior Project Manager with data warehouse experience.
The PM will drive the Credit Risk or Financial Data Warehouse and BI strategic initiative at the Bank. Professional experience in financial Credit Risk Systems (Banking) or, financial data warehouse & BI related projects. A demonstrable track record of successful project delivery is essential as is the ability to hit the ground running and show early delivery in this critical area of development.
· Must have at least 10 years of experience in Financial/Banking Services Industry.
· Understanding of financial Credit Risk operations and/or financial Data warehouse & BI.
· Experience in Oracle Financial Data warehouse ( OFSDW ) is a plus.
· Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills;
· Must be able to communicate, influence and collaborate with business and technology partners effectively, lead cross-functional teams, and achieve swift adoption.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to identify core issues and respond to problem in fast paced environment
· Strong Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent work activities
· Demonstrated Leadership/expertise in defining project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan including providing clarity on critical path tasks and Lead teams.
· PMI certification is preferred and/or Bachelor's degree or higher in business administration, MIS or equivalent IT management experience.
Major Job Responsibilities:
· End to End Project Management. Manage project in all phases of project life cycle from definition to build, deploy and develop post implementation control plans
· Establish and maintain collaborative partnerships across the organization and with external partners and advocacy groups. Build a strong working relationship with business partners.
· Manage multiple projects.
· Coordinate the enterprise data warehouse & BI project from initiation to rollout.
· Develop and manage project work plan using standard tools and techniques (e.g. MS Project)
· Establish project documentation library and ensure appropriate project artifacts are filed as per Bank's requirements.
· Manage risks and issues; work with team and identified stakeholders to mitigate and/or resolve issues
· Report weekly and as needed project status.
· Manage project team members without direct line authority by working with leads, balancing project and operations needs