The International Bowling Campus ("IBC") is the home to multiple companies that have come together to grow the sport of bowling. Those companies include the United States Bowling Congress, Bowling Proprietors' Association of America, and the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Operations, the Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermine timelines. Building and managing project teams, proper reporting to the Executive Sponsor, ensuring quality control, and assessing organizational risk throughout the project life cycle are critical to this position.
· Manage project development from initiation to closure.
· Be accountable for project results along with Executive Sponsors.
· Work with Executive Sponsors and stakeholders to complete project charter outlining: scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, and timing.
· Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task.
· Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
· Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
· Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
· Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
· Determine if external consultants or contractors will be required to complete project plan. If required, recruit and manage appropriate staffing resources.
· Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to sponsor and MD of Operations
· Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on proactive basis.
· Determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
· University degree or college diploma in business or a related field
· 5 years’ work experience in project oriented environment
· PMI Certification is ideal
· Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages
· Demonstrated leadership managing people
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Strategic, operational, and technical IT experience is a plus
· Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
· Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
· Must pass USBC’s Registered Volunteer Program background screen as a condition of employment to ensure appropriate protection is given to youth involved in our programs required.
· Ability to adhere to the Code of Conduct of the USBC Registered Volunteer Program is a condition of employment and continued employment
The International Bowling Campus offers a competitive starting salary with excellent full time benefits including health, dental, and life insurance, short-term disability, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
USBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Participates in E-Verify.