ConneXion360, in Dallas, Texas is currently seeking a cheerful, energetic and creative individual to join us as PROJECT MANAGER. Our Dallas office is conveniently located close to the North Dallas Parkway and George Bush Tollway. This opening is the result of our continued growth and we are looking for candidates who are able to start immediately.
About the Company:
ConneXion360 is a rapidly growing Broadcasting and Production company with an impressive clientele in the pharmaceutical and financial markets. ConneXion360 utilizes the latest satellite, web and teleconference technologies to reach its customers. Our motto is: “Media Your Way”, and is our motivation to allow our customers to enjoy our programs no matter where they are located or what technology is available to them.
· Working as part of a team, you will have heavy involvement in producing and executing broadcasts, including the day-to-day project management from conceptual development through program delivery.
· You will be working closely with our clients, our Sales Team, our Producers, and other internal department staff members, and will lead assigned active project activities.
· As part of your day-to-day responsibilities you will: coordinate existing client project workflow activities, ensure project delivery meets/exceeds client quality expectations, prepare and communicate/distribute status reports to management and team members, identify, establish, and communicate task assignments, schedules and deadlines to internal team members and client groups, manage internal team to see through day-to-day job activity, develop and manage timelines, provide guidance and support to account team and agency departments at the job level, administrate internal and client weekly status and fulfill ad hoc requests from client/vendors, prepare detailed Medical/Regulatory submissions, assist Account Executive and Supervisor in long term tactical projects
· Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or equivalent education
· Relevant Experience: Minimum 2-5 years experience delivering communication programs in a project management and/or project development capacity.
· Promotional/Pharmaceutical Experience is a MUST.
· Working in a broadcast environment and/or a promotional healthcare communication environment is a BIG plus.
· Effective people skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Strong organizational, time management, verbal and written communications, decision making, and problem solving skills.
· Must possess excellent diplomacy, tact, and judgment.
· Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
· Comprehensive benefits package including:
To apply please submit your resume via the APPLY NOW button
Equal Opportunity Employer