Position Title: Project Manager, Integration Services
Location: Herndon, VA
The Project Manager, Integration Services will have overall responsibility for Exostar’s B2B on-boarding service, including product releases, trading partner enablement, production support and sales support. The candidate will need to be able to direct a team of internal and 3rd-party resources for the delivery of the service with a focus on trading partner on-boarding. Integration Services support the overall business goals of the Supply Chain collaboration practice at Exostar through providing connectivity and B2B transaction choreography for Exostar’s Aerospace and Defense trading partner community, which consists of large A&D prime contractors and their key suppliers.
- Create, develop, and manage the implementation of the annual product plan.
- Product Definition: define product and service features and functionality; work with Capability Development to bring to market.
- Maintains roadmap of product enhancements and improvements, gathers business requirements related to the product.
- Support pricing activities for product set.
- Support cost expense management.
- Chair appropriate customer user group activities.
- Sales support and demand generation for current and new customers.
- Product expertise and training for large product implementations, and also project management for smaller implementations.
- Ongoing support of customers and super users related to using Exostar products
- Communication of customer requirements and priorities back to the Supply Chain product team
- Understand the underlying supply chain integration processes that Exostar enables with its solutions, within the business context of our current and target customer accounts.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Supply Chain Integration products – support formal Q&A sessions and informal requests from customers, end users and potential customers related to how products work and how they can meet their business needs
- Work with customers and potential customers to gather feedback on how to improve and extend our product offerings.
- Manage appropriate customer user & advisory groups
- Support demand generation activities as needed including customer meetings, demonstrations, RFP responses, and business case development
- Work closely with the Operations/Support teams to ensure high quality delivery and support of the Supply Chain Integration products, including regular review and resolution of customer issues (when applicable)
- Perform other duties as assigned. Other duties may include, but are not limited to, researching user needs, developing business requirements and functional specs, and maintaining close working relationships with customers at the operational level.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Real world system deployment and user adoption experience
- Strong leadership skills and ability to positively influence both customers and team members within Exostar
- Extensive experience with B2B platforms (webMethods, etc.)
- Extensive experience in trading partner enablement across various B2B protocols and choreographies
- Experience in EDI ANSI X12, XML and Flat File formats
- Ability to direct a team of resources; being able to manage workload forecasts
- Ability to implement a strategy that utilizes internal and 3rd-party resources to develop message guides, mapping specifications and trading partner on-boardings in an environment of fluctuating demand
- An understanding of canonical formats and their application
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Experience in Supply Chain collaboration
- Familiarity with protocols such as HTTPS, SFTP, AS2 and SOAP
- Experience with software development processes including Quality Assurance
- E2open Cloud Connectivity experience
- Understanding of Software-as-a-service deployment models
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a team player and/or work independently required
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive required
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, changing environment required
- Functional experience in supply chain management and collaborative environments preferred
- Aerospace and Defense industry experience preferred
Travel: up to 25%