Project Manager - Telecom
We are currently seeking a Project Manager in the Telecom industry to lead a multi-disciplinary team in the Pacific Northwest region. The successful candidate will have 8+ years of experience managing major wireless telecommunication programs and be familiar with all aspects of wireless design including site acquisition, A&E design and construction management. The Project Manager will assume a lead role in the following:
· Accuracy and efficient completion of projects
· Client management and accountability to the client
· Fiscal responsibility for projects
· Quality control/quality assurance
· Management of technical staff and administrative staff
· Business Development
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Responsible for coordinating all project aspects including financial and project requirements and providing regular status updates to the client
· Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services
· Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
· Creates project schedules and prepares status reports
· Attends or leads status meetings
· Establishes timelines, develops project strategies and manages client expectations for successful completion of projects
· Provides technical guidance as needed
· Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project
· Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff
· Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects for which the Project Manager is responsible
· Fosters cooperation on projects that entail joint efforts between various operating groups, divisions and offices within the Firm.
Velocitel is a wireless network services company with innovative, flexible, and responsive solutions for developing and maintaining today’s wireless communications systems. We take pride in delivering the complete suite of professional services necessary to acquire, design, engineer, implement, upgrade and maintain wireless sites.
We offer full health benefits, 401(k) with matching, vacation, holiday, and sick pay, education assistance, and unlimited growth potential.
Velocitel is comprised of high-energy, positive professionals who have a positive attitude and a strong professional work ethic. EEO.
Interested candidates should email their resume with salary requirements and three references to email@example.com. Include the words PM-PNW in the subject line of the email.