Get new similar jobs by email for
· Coordinate, communicate and enforce the project schedule with subcontractors and company management staff
· Manage project inspections by requesting appropriate inspections with the Engineer of Record and all governing authorities
· Maintain a safe and clean job site by coordinating and communicating with field work force and subcontractors
· Procure material and services in coordination with the home office utilizing the Purchase Order Systems and approval process
· All field equipment tickets must have time logged, a detailed work scope and must be signed in pen
· Coordinate material deliveries and staging in a neat and orderly fashion.
· Monitor project signage, project curb appeal, temporary fencing and overall project presentation at all times
· Maintain project safety by monitoring and enforcing proper safety measures including personal protection equipment, temporary balcony railings, stair railings, floor openings, fall protection, scaffold assemblies, open trenches, etc.
· Be attentive to neighboring properties both public and private to ensure public safety and avoid property damage
· Maintain project cleanliness
· Project trailer to be kept clean, neat and orderly at all times