Be a part of our expanding and exciting company in Las Vegas!
Skinvisible Pharmaceuticals is an R&D pharmaceutical company that develops enhanced, patent protected dermatology, skincare and healthcare products using its proprietary technology Invisicare®. Skinvisible licenses out these topical prescription, over-the-counter and cosmeceutical products.
Skinvisible Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is currently seeking a Project / Production Planning Coordinator to plan and coordinate all raw materials and packaging through the manufacturing process as well as marketing and sales materials for our new direct sales company of skincare products.
Your duties will include:
- Create and maintain project planning documents, reports and work plans for the production of skincare products and marketing materials.
- Coordinate and track raw materials on each project by arranging and ensuring the timely delivery of materials to meet production requirements along with coordinating and printing of marketing materials.
- Coordinate and monitor, at a detailed level, work plans, timelines, and milestones for each project.
- Be the main point-of-contact between raw material suppliers, manufacturers, printers and management.
- Get quotes, estimate raw materials costs, develop projections and ensure correct pricing. Track and report project status and project costs on an ongoing basis.
- Build and maintain a supplier and materials database and ensure they are complete and current.
- Assist sales team, customer service and shipping as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least one year of project coordinator and/or project management, sales support, manufacturing experience. This is an entry-level or higher position.
- Above-average proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Understanding and experience with the metric system.
- Detailed-oriented with strong organizational, problem-solving and math skills.
- Responsible, self motivated with a "get it done" attitude.
- Be a strategic thinker, work independently and a great multi-tasker.
- Ability to prioritize to meet aggressive goals and timelines.
- Excellent communicator in English, both written and verbal.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Degree in science, or business or similar degree/experience preferred.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, skincare, or direct sales industry would be a big plus.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Email your resume with a cover letter and salary expectations firstname.lastname@example.org