A private commercial real estate investment firm with a diversified portfolio of industrial, office, retail and multi-family residential estate assets nationwide is seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated Commercial Property Manager to join our team.
The candidate will report to the Director of Property Management. You will be a key member of the property management process, managing buildings, problem solving and documentation.
• Conduct regular property visits as required and prepare inspection reports
• Prepare and issue work orders as needed and maintain appropriate logs
• Supervise on-site maintenance team and ensure quality of work assigned
• Bid, negotiate, and supervise contracted services for assigned properties
• Ensure competitive bidding process for vendor required services
• Oversee the construction of tenant improvements
• Ensure tenant compliance with lease requirements
• Participate in regularly scheduled property status meetings with detailed and accurate information
• Tenant Relationships
• Some travel required
• Los Angeles based
• College degree
• Minimum of 5 years of broad based commercial property management experience
• Strong communication skills with both internal & external customers and at all levels within the organization
• Understand contracts, leases and leasing objectives
• Skilled in customer service and tenant relations
• Ability to initiate bid requests, vendor and contractor management
• Ability to present self and company in a professional manner in all customer communications and actions
• Solid time management skills with the ability to prioritize, organize and successfully balance multiple tasks and requests
• Must be able to exhibit initiative and work independently
• Must have a strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be a team player and work well with Senior Management, tenants, contractors and other daily contacts
• MS Office proficiency expected - experience with Yardi a plus.
We offer an excellent compensation package, an exciting opportunity, and the chance to grow and develop with a well- capitalized entrepreneurial investment group.
For immediate consideration please submit resume with salary requirement. Resumes submitted with salary requirements will be considered first.