RN Registered Nurse
White Glove Placement has positions for experienced RN Registered Nurse. If you are an RN Registered Nurse with current or recent experience and are looking to start with a company that values quality nursing, contact us at the given contact info or by applying to this job.
Job Duties and responsibilities include:
- Review new cases and develop an investigative plan.
- Conduct telephone or in-person (on rare occasions) interviews of complainants, patients, witnesses and physicians.
- Obtain and review all pertinent medical records.
- Obtain and review confidential data which may be pertinent to the investigation including medical malpractice, DCJS, NPDB, SPARCS, triplicate prescriptions and NICB.
- Review and summarize all previous investigations of the subject physician.
- Document all investigative actions using the established protocol.
- Engage the services of an in-house medical coordinator or outside expert as needed.
- Prepare investigative summary of all actions including recommendation for disposition of cases.
- Prepare correspondence to complainant and physician advising of disposition of case.
- Respond to requests for re-review of closed cases. Review cases again with supervisor and prepare correspondence to complainant for signature of supervisor.
We offer every RN Registered Nurse the highest possible salary per position so you get the most out of any contract. WG also offers benefits for RN Registered Nurse positions including health and dental coverage, daily pay at participating facilities, direct deposit for your convenience and cash bonus for hours worked.
When you apply to White Glove, you will be assigned a Recruiter who will further discuss all RN Registered Nurse open assignments. The recruiter will work with you and guide you through your options until you are satisfactorily set up with the position that best fits your needs, skills and experience. From initial application, through the credentialing process, orientation, and scheduling – if you are an experienced Registered Nurse RN, we are here for you!
Requirements for RN Registered Nurse administrative position:
- Current unrestricted license
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Experience with surveillance or complaint investigations, or health care monitoring,
- Good oral and written communication skills
- 3-5 years of clinical experience
- Sched: full-time, 7.5 hour day, range of hours between 8a and 5p