Get new similar jobs by email for
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Purchasing Agent for Sourcing, Purchasing and Logistics. He or She will plan, analyze, optimize and manage the purchasing and supply chain logistics for our company.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Negotiate sourcing, pricing, deliver and terms of sale with vendors
· Monitor inventory levels to ensure materials arrive as needed.
· Investigate and follow up on vendor non-conformances
· Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
· Review processes in all aspects of job and implement changes to continually improve processes while working closely with other departments to improve processes throughout the company.
This individual should have knowledge of working in a manufacturing environment, be a critical thinker, a self-starter and have strong analytical and communication skills. Experience in international and domestic sourcing is a must. A successful candidate will have the ability to make decisions and work independently.
In addition to enjoying a positive workplace experience, our employees may partake in the following benefits:
· Medical coverage
·Company matched 401K
·Annual bonus plan based on profitability
M/F EEO/AA Employer