Get new similar jobs by email for
Purchasing Analyst / Business ...
A successful global healthcare importing company and multi-year INC 5000 recipient is looking for an extremely intelligent Purchasing / Business Analyst to work directly for the company's Director of Operations. This will be a tremendous growth opportunity to get in with an established, but fast growing private company and be involved in many of the company's business practices.
It will be a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, but with lots of upside for the right individual to make a big impact and learn a ton, especially regarding international business.
- Supporting Corporate Director of Operations in Purchasing and Inventory Control Activities
- Perform Data Analysis and Inventory Calculations
- Playing a critical role in Operational Issues and utilizing previous experience to improve efficiencies
- Communicate and work with our Overseas inspectors / suppliers to track shipments and status
- Assisting in formulation and placement of all company product purchases
- Analyzing current stock-on hand and maximizing inventory turns / cash flow
- Working well with others and in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree - Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 3+years of purchasing / financial analysis experience preferably in a Manufacturing, Distribution / Importing environment.
- Strong Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc.
- Familiarity / Experience with ERP Systems
- Someone who is highly analytical and enjoys challenges
- Must be able to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
Background and Credit checks will be performed.