FactSet is currently looking for talented engineers to join our Application Quality Assurance team. FactSet Engineers are self-motivated, articulate, highly-skilled professionals. Our hands-off management style encourages developers to take initiative to complete projects, manage multiple tasks, and set their own day-to-day priorities.
FactSet has ranked as one of BusinessWeek’s “Best Places to Launch a Career.” FactSet, with over $650 million in annual revenues, is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and employs over 3,000 people in North America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim. Since 1996, FactSet has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDS. Although FactSet now has users in all corners of the world, we have not lost our original focus: that our clients are always our top priority.
To find out more about the opportunities FactSet has to offer you, please visit us at http://www.factset.com/careers .
· Develop, manage, expand and execute automated tests of Fixed Income product suites
· Design, development and management of tools which simplify QA workflows and test analysis
· Work with engineers to create and execute test plans to evaluate new and existing features for each release
· Work closely and proactively with the software and financial engineering teams to determine the best way to increase the quality of the product
· Design, process and implement work flow documentation
· A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
· Good understanding of the Windows environment.
· 2 years of experience with a major programming language
· Advanced experience with scripting languages,
· Relational database knowledge
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to design, build and execute test processes based on business requirements
· Strong communication, both oral and written, organization and documentation skills.
· Attention to detail
· Experience with SQL Server.
· Familiarity with the financial markets, fixed income is a plus
· At least 3 years of experience in QA and basic experience with software testing tools and methodology.
Please apply online at www.factset.com/careers.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an E-Verify participant and EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the workforce.