- Experience with version 8.5 and 9.1
Preferred Skills Required:
- Direct responsibility for the design, maintenance, and support of Data Warehouse Systems.
- The developer requires a high level of analytical and creative skills and an in-depth knowledge of database structure, data warehouse configuration, methodology, design, and modeling.
- The developer’s typical duties includes but not limited to designing and
- building data warehouses, designing ETL processes and procedures using
- tools such as IBM InfoSphere, performing analysis, SQL scripting, Unix Scripting tuning and optimization on very large (multi-terabyte) databases, working with lead application developers to design and develop database objects and structures according to project specifications, addressing data quality issues with users, analyzing organizational data requirements and reviewing/Understanding logical and physical Data Flow Diagrams and Entity Relationship Diagrams using tools such as Visio and Erwin. Must be able to work with and within a cross-functional development, QA and production team
Responsibilities include the following:
- Reviewing and understanding complex database structures and maps.
- Solid understanding of both relational and dimensional database structures
- Local Installation and configuration of IBM InfoSphere Data Integration suite
- Troubleshooting IBM InfoSphere Data Integration components
- Project migrations to/from various environments
- Develop and troubleshoot UNIX scripts
- Setup database connectivity to various database environments
- Monitor environments according to security requirements
- Monitor jobs for performance issues and troubleshooting
- Develop, enhance, and support best practices and standards for data integration
- Provide performance tuning insight to project teams
- Mentor developers on data integration best practices and standards
- Perform design and code reviews for the projects to ensure alignment with best practices and standards
- Individual needs to be highly skilled and competent using the IBM Data Stage product.
- Experience in IT
- 5+ years as a Data Integration practitioner 3+ years of solid hands-on experience in using IBM DataStage or equivalent toold Understand DataStage clustering architecture and parallel jobs Intimate knowledge in combine/sort/aggregate/transform data Able to create reusable objects and job templates Schedule, compile, and run DataStage jobs efficiently 1+ year of solid hands-on experiences in using XML stage Intimate knowledge in interpreting/manipulating XML document 3+ years in UNIX scripting, FTP and basic network principles 3+ years skills in database and data warehouse design principles 3+ years of SQL Coding and querying skills 3+ years of experience in testing, debugging skills and troubleshooting support and development issues Experience in providing onsite support Customer focused and work well in a team environment Proactive and self-managed to achieve deliverables Demonstrate strong analytical/problem solving skills On-site consulting experience at customer locations Must possess good verbal and written communication skills Ability to write consistent, clear and accurate documentation
- Experience with version 8.5 (QualityStage/DataStage) Experienced in application development Data modeling experience
VIVA USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a professional working environment that is free from discrimination and unlawful harassment. The Management, contractors, and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard trace, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era, recently separated veteran, Active war time or campaign badge veteran, Armed forces service medal veteran, or disabled veteran Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any complaints, comments and suggestions.
Please send your resumes to "email@example.com" and one of our recruiter will get in touch with you.
Recruiter name: Rexaline Vinola J, Phone No:(847) 268-4610,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account co-ordinator: Ganesh P, phone no: (847) 305-4225, Email id: email@example.com
VIVA USA INC.
3601 Algonquin Road, Ste 425
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.viva-it.com