- Program, set-up and operate multi-axis CNC machine tools include milling and turning centers.
- Perform off-line programming using SolidWorks and Camworks software packages.
- Set-up multiple machines at once with minimum time and utilize optimal feeds, speeds, and cutter combinations.
- Use precision inspection equipment such as micrometers, dial indicators and height gages with expertise.
- Read and understand engineering drawings and blueprints, including true positioning (GD&T) and conventional tolerancing.
- Apply thorough knowledge of machining materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, plastics and fiberglass.
- Run jobs with close tolerances of +/-.001” and maintain a low reject rate.
- Handle delicate parts, produce precision machined surfaces, and exercise care when cleaning and deburing to maintain highest quality.
- High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 10 years of precision machining experience in fast-paced environment, including experience as a Lead or Master Machinist.
- Experience with HAAS, Prototrak, and Fanuc controls.
- Experience with 4-axis equipment is a plus.
- Experience machining o-ring surfaces and pressure vessels a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. as required. U.S.
Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance required.