Technology based manufacturing organization is seeking an experienced Quality Managerthat will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the quality process within our facility.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for organizing quality efforts, process improvements, continuous improvement projects quality management systems and quality specifications and standards.
Additionally, the Quality Manager will interact with customers regarding specifications and standards. While working with a team will drive process quality improvements through implementation of automated process control. Other areas that the Quality Manager will be responsible for include:
· Develop expertise of Six Sigma quality management system.
· Drive continuous improvement processes utilizing Six Sigma techniques.
· Implementation of statistical process controls
· Oversee the establishment of quality specifications and standards for all products.
· Specify inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
· Coordinate external quality systems audits.
· Perform periodic internal audit of quality management system.
· Pursue quality improvement issues related to vendors and suppliers of materials, products and services.
· Develop and improve entire supply chain through collaboration.
· Supervise employees in the Quality Department and manage in accordance to the organizations policies
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a minimum five years supervisory experience, 5-10 years related experience preferably in a manufacturing setting and demonstrated Six Sigma success.