R&D Electronics Engineer
Hunter Engineering Company is a world leader in automotive service equipment, offering state-of-the-art wheel alignment systems, wheel balancers, lift racks and more. Hunter equipment is approved and used by vehicle manufacturers, automobile and truck dealers, tire dealers and automotive service facilities around the world. We are currently searching for an experienced R&D Electronics Engineer for our corporate headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri.
Hunter’s Electronics Engineers are integral members of the Research and Development design team, where ingenuity and creativity are encouraged and recognized. The Research and Development Department drives Hunter Engineering, and is held in highest regard within the company. The Electronics Engineers’ advanced designs have kept Hunter at the forefront of the industry. This engineer will design and develop the electronics for new products.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
· A minimum of 2+ years of work experience in the automotive industry.
· The ability to design, develop and evaluate hardware and software (C, C++, firmware) is required.
· Experience with CAN and OBDII, scan tools and vehicle electrical systems is required.
· Strong communication skills for working with customers and internal teams are required.
· Familiarity with steering or suspension systems a plus.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop the hardware and software for a next generation communication system between the product and the vehicle.
· Perform new product research and conceptual design as assigned by the Manager.
· Perform system tests to validate product specifications.
Qualified candidates should apply using Monster’s Apply Online feature. To learn more about Hunter Engineering Company, visit our website at www.hunter.com.