Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. UX Designer - Burlingame, ...
Position: Sr. UX Designer
Location –Burlingame, CA.
Duration – Full Time
We are growing fast and looking for a creative and driven designer that can provide leadership in user experience and help foster a strong sense of team with fellow designers and the broader design community.
we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment – which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new things. If you have the passion for solving big problems and helping change the future of our country by improving education, we would love to hear from you.
As UX Designer, you will be a part of a small team working to deliver a delightful experience for our customers. You will tackle large scale problems and have the opportunity to have significant impact on our business and product.
• Lead the creation and execution of TenMarks' web and mobile experiences
• Identify key design issues and advocate for the best solutions for our users
• Leverage and establish best practices to deliver best-in-class customer experiences tailored for different devices and platforms
• Champion UX design for the product by creating a range of design deliverables and working cross-functionally to provide great user experiences
• Utilize internal and industry design standards to establish our style guides
• Ensure and evolve a coherent visual design language for Ten Marks across multiple platforms
• 5+ years of designing web and mobile applications, with a strong interest in working on a wide variety of platforms and devices
• A strong sense of visual craftsmanship
• The ability to move fluidly from rough sketches to high fidelity mocks that deliver on business goals, we’re looking for someone that can deliver well-thought out wire-frames all the way to final visual assets
• The ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
• An overwhelming desire to make quality products that delight and serve the customer
• Experience leading and delivering full life cycle design projects, from design strategy through execution and collaboration with developers
• A beautiful portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes
• A passion for making a difference in K-12 education in the US. This isn’t just something we say, it’s a big deal to us because it’s a really big problem we’re trying to solve.
• An enthusiasm, that borders on obsession, for the details, nuances, and challenges of designing intuitive and thoughtful experiences
• Understanding of how design and development impact each other, and enough familiarity with the underlying technology to make informed tradeoffs