Heritage Home Healthcare & Hospice is looking for a compassionate, highly skilled, home health Nurse to join our outstanding team as we deliver the highest quality care to our patients.
A RN Case Manager is responsible for planning coordinating, providing and documenting skilled care for assigned caseload of patients from day of admission through day of discharge. Utilizing physician's orders and professional skills, develops and implements a Home Health care plan that meets the patient's specific need.
- Performs admissions within 48 hours of referral or as directed by physician including completion of OASIS
- Provides services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills, such as skilled observation and assessment, management and evaluation of a care plan, teaching and training, administration of medications, wound care, catheter care, nasopharyngeal and tracheostomy suctioning, ostomy care and teaching, and rehabilitative nursing
- Educates the patient/family regarding disease process, self care techniques, disease prevention & health promotion
- Participates in in-service programs, team meetings, case conference and monthly meetings
- Maintains productivity standards per policy
- Oversees and teaches other nursing personnel as directed
- Participates in on-call as scheduled
Please apply at: www.heritagehomehealthcare.com
AA/EOE M/F/Vet/Handicap, Drug-Free Workplace
- One year acute care, Medicare Home Care or community/public health experience in the last two years
- Must be competent with computers and able to learn medical software quickly
- Ability to travel in service area. Valid driver's license & current auto insurance
- Graduate of a school of nursing approved by the NLN
- Current state licensure as a RN, CPR card, Health Certification & Fingerprint card if in AZ
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D
* Flexible Spending/HRA's Programs
* Generous PTO
* A great place to work!