Get new similar jobs by email for
The Jewish Housing Council Foundation, a not for profit organization located in Sarasota Florida, is seeking a Development Assistant who supports the Vice President of Development with fundraising, special events, marketing and public relations in support of the mission of the Sarasota Manatee Jewish Housing Council, Inc.
In this key role, you will . . . .
● Update and manage donor base systems ensuring accurate data entry.
● Research prospective donors
● Prepare and create gift reports
● Assist VP of Development with development events and special projects as needed.
● Ensure proper donor recognition on print and online promotional materials in coordination with the marketing department.
Requirements for the Development Associate:
● Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or related field.
● Minimum of Four years related experience including knowledge of Annual Giving, Foundation solicitations, Communications and Special Events
● Administrative support with proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Power Pointe, and Outlook. Experience with Donor Perfect is preferred but not required.
Competitive Salary and Benefits provided. If interested in this position, please send your resume
Phyllis A. Cunningham, MPA, Human Resource Director at: 1951 North Honore Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34235. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO/Drug/Smoke Free/Non-Violent Workplace