We are currently in need of dedicated RN Registered Nurses for UAS Assessment opportunities. Apply with White Glove; build your resume… work with NY’s Best!
UAS Assessment RN Registered Nurses needed for Initial Assessments in NYC. RNs should have at least 2 years background experience in Home Care / Home Health.
Additional information for UAS Assessment RN Registered Nurse Position:
- Assessments to be done in homes and/or hospital
- Monday – Friday 8am-7pm
- Full Time Openings for RN Registered Nurses
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, Russian, Creole, Chinese, or Mandarin a plus
Working for White Glove as a RN Registered Nurse - UAS Assessment, you get top salary, direct deposit (daily pay – at participation facilities), health benefits, pre-taxed metro cards and more!
[Related Keywords: assessments, ltc, long term care, home care, home health, visiting nurse, home visits]
Requirements for RN Registered Nurse UAS Assessment:
- NYS RN Registered Nurse License
- 2 years nursing experience
- UAS Certified