- High School Diploma is required.
- Associate’s degree is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a land management capacity, including all aspects of process development, planning and execution is required.
- Professional knowledge of the real estate principles, procedures, practices, techniques, and underlying concepts of Real Property Services, which may include Geospatial Services, Survey and Mapping, Real Property Field Services, Realty Support Services, Appraisals or experience coordinating projects that include these support services is required.
- Assertive communication skills are required, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word) required (MS Office 2010 proficiency required).
- Knowledge of land management and acquisition activities and templates.
- Ability to operate various land record computer databases such as Application Extender and ProjectWise.
- This position may be eligible for situational offsite work, subject to completion of a Supplemental Labor Offsite Work Memorandum of Understanding.
- Travel is required (up to 75%), including overnight travel.
- May require between 5 and 10% overtime work
- Must possess valid drivers’ license and able to drive in rugged, off-road terrain
- Current First Aid/AED/CPR card is required
- Must become familiar with and follow the safety practices of the BPA accident Prevention manual.
- This position may require access to NERC CIP controlled facilities. Candidate may need to complete any NERC-CIP required training and comply with established NERC CIP policy when entering these sites.
- Personal Protection equipment (PPE) as noted:
- Performance Expectations:
- White hard hat
- Rain gear (jacket & pants) required
- Safety vest
- Eye protection;
- Hearing protection;
- Hand protection (work gloves);
- ASTM F2413-1, Class 75 EH rated footwear with over the ankle lace up and rigid sole and heel;
- Additional PPE required by State or Federal OSHA for the work to be performed
- Work independently and manage one’s time.
- Keep information organized and confidential.
DEA is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.