CareersUSA, a national staffing firm specializing in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire placement, is seeking an Account Executive / Recruiter for its Norristown, PA office.
With CareersUSA, you have a unique opportunity to grow with an industry leader. For over 33 years, we have been connecting employers with employees using countless tactics and technologies, but none has been more effective than relationship building. Reach your potential by helping others reach theirs. Help candidates get their foot in the door. Being a CareersUSA Account Executive / Recruiter means far more than simply making your quotas. You provide the solutions and opportunity to help people reach their potential.
- Make outbound sales / telemarketing calls to prospects and current clients to sell services offered by CareersUSA. (60-100 calls per day)
- Qualify needs for staffing and payrolling services. Commissions available for this position in addition to your base salary.
- Schedule appointments for the Director to meet with prospects and current clients.
- Identify talent via job posting responses, reverse resume searches, internet searches, walk-ins, job fairs, and networking events.
- Skill-market candidates to current and prospective clients via email and/or phone.
- Interview and select candidates for job placement based on client requirements.
- Manage applicant process and client follow up.
- Email, follow-up and follow through with any and all inquiries related to job opportunities, job orders and services provided.
- 1+ years of staffing and/or service sales experience. Telemarketing experience a plus!
- Must have Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet research skills with a minimum of 45 WPM.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Assertive, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Personable, problem-solver and team player.
- People-person who can effectively communicate via telephone and e-mail communications and successfully overcome objections to secure an in-person appointment for our outside sales staff.
- Ability to multi-task and to sell.
- A positive will-to-win attitude and a competitive spirit.
- E-mail: Please use the e-mail function of Monster if you would like to apply via e-mail.
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, contact us today!