Get new similar jobs by email for
Paige Brennen Consultant Group Executive Recruiters will use your energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest candidates to its clients on a nationwide level.
As the firm grows we plan to keep tailoring our salary and benefits in order to offer a more competitive salary, great benefits, and a great work environment (remotely and onsite).
A Recruiter in our firm organization will partner with managers of client companies to anticipate and meet the evolving needs and to deliver best talent in the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships all while having FUN doing it!
We are a true contributor to the growth of the company and we provide the talent to key clients that makes this company successful. Very rewarding opportunity!!!!
EXTERNAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
• Partner with Corporate Leaders to forecast and develop plans to assist the organization with hiring key individuals.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
• Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR of our clients on a local to nationwide.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process (prescreen, interview and hiring).
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
•Provide professional customer service to clients
• Assist with growing the firm’s external network by attending workshops, meetings, and networking events to grow internally and externally
• Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
INTERNAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain accurate CRM notes, emails, phone calls and software to ensure that the firm doesn’t miss opportunities from candidates or clients (i.e. follow up efficiently and keep track)
• Collaborate with management timely through online tools used within the firm to stay connected
• Meet or exceed quotas daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
• Grow social media and marketing efforts
• Grow candidate base and client base by networking
• Clear understanding of the firm’s mission and divisional goals of the requirements to work from home and to remain collaborative with the team
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Junior Level- Experience with customer management and strong office skills required
• Senior Level-Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff
• Above average organizational, office and technology skills
• 2 year degree from a recognized college or university, 4 year degree preferred
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
• Should have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
• All other duties deemed important to the organization
For information on this position please contact:
Paige Brennen Consultant Group
Please Follow our LinkedIn Company Page
We Make IT Happen for You!