Get new similar jobs by email for
Recruiter Lead - Customer Cont...
|View company video
Length: 2:03 min
Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 110,000 computerized workstations, with more than 149,000 employees across 230 contact centers in 62 countries and conducts programs in more than 63 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries. Teleperformance is a people company, our passion and dedication to the growth and success of our people can be seen in each one of our actions and initiatives.
Manage all Recruiting for customer contact center in a fast paced environment
• Manage, develop and motivate staff.
• Develop and implement recruiting strategies.
• Manages recruiting contacts and partners in the community
• Fills multiple job orders, meeting the needs of all departments.
• Develops and maintains relationships with appropriate recruiting resources.
• Creates and maintains database of recruiting sources.
• Maintains and supplies weekly recruiting statistics.
• Actively recruits qualified applicants.
• Coordinates interviews between applicants and operations.
• Conducts reference checks and background checks.
• Assigns employees to appropriate work schedule
• Makes employment offers and successfully negotiates pay rate packages.
• Conducts New Hire Orientation.
• Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Review and process all new hire paperwork
• Conduct employee exit interviews
• Ensure self and subordinates are compliance with Company/client specific policies, procedures and initiatives, and all laws
• Previous experience in Human Resources/Recruiting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Internet and Outlook.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle numerous tasks simultaneously
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must
• Time management skills are imperative
• Must possess a positive and upbeat attitude
• Ability to work well with others and create a positive partnership with the Operations group
• Position requires flexible availability, able to adjust schedule as needed
• Must be prompt and dependable
• Pass mandatory background checks which may include pre-screenings, illegal drug tests, and credit checks