Click HERE to apply!
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for increasing market share and penetrating new accounts and programs for McGill Aerospace Bearings and Precision Products as well as, growing business in core accounts. For over 60 years, McGill has been providing custom bearing solutions to leading aerospace and defense companies world-wide.
- Primary responsibility includes selling precision bearings in the Aerospace, Defense and Specialty Bearing Markets.
- Develop new OEM & MRO targets accounts in territory.
- Follow company Ethics and Safety Programs.
- Adhere to all Export, Import and Supply Chain Security Policy requirements relevant to the position.
- Effectively complete CRM sales updates, basic required administrative work correctly and on time. Plans and works territory with a focus on stated company objectives.
- Prepare sales forecasts in CRM, provide market potential and territory plan as required by sales management.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with peers, supervisors and internal CSR’s and engineering resources.
- Facilitate conflict resolution with customers.
- Keep self, supervisor and peers informed of competition.
- Follow State and Federal Environmental Compliance Programs.
*Job duties include but are not limited to those noted above.
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or Engineering
· 5 years of experience selling products to the AEROSPACE & DEFENSE industries.
· Ability to provide a documented track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of employees and customers.
· Competent in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and CRM tools.
· Position will require approximately 50% overnight travel.
· This position includes a relocation package. Employee will live in close proximity to our facilities in Valparaiso, IN
Additional Company Information
With 90+ years of experience, Emerson is positioned as a national and global leader of engineered power transmission products. With our world-class brands, deep category expertise, broad industry experience, and extensive global presence, Emerson is uniquely positioned to deliver solutions to the ever-changing manufacturing environment.
Power Transmission Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, veteran status or genetic information. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Click HERE to apply!