Regional Sales Manager - Southeast Region
Staffing Industry Professional
South Florida and Orlando Area
Salary + Commissions and Excellent Benefits Available
CareersUSA is a leader in staffing and HR software solutions, with a reputation for achieving excellence in the business community through our insight, versatility and commitment. We have over 33 years of experience, a network of offices throughout the country, and are driving some of the most exciting new developments in staffing and HR software solutions today. Strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for many years to come, which makes CareersUSA the company of choice.
The Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast Region is an innovative sales executive who can develop and execute successful sales strategies in an ever changing economic climate, and an inspirational leader who can empower others and hold them accountable to achieve results. As part of our Executive Leadership Team, this position will have primary responsibility for the leadership and development of the Company's integrated marketing and sales plans, ensuring the achievement of annual sales and marketing goals. New business development and sales growth will be of significant importance. This newly created position oversees the South Florida and Orlando area and reports directly to the CEO.
The Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast Region oversees the development and execution of new business and existing business growth and penetration by:
Working closely with the CEO and senior leaders, develop and launch long term strategic sales and marketing initiatives
Actively participate in sales forecasting and business planning
Develop and maintain sales & marketing budgets
Identifying and making sales calls on targeted Gold accounts to C level executives
Preparing and delivering sales presentations which effectively address clients' needs and follow up to provide additional information, resolve outstanding issues, and close sales
Hire, train and develop sales team to meet company sales goals and objectives
Assisting in the development, implementation and management of compensation and incentive programs for the sales force
Mentoring and leading sales directors, leveraging his/her individual strengths
Successfully translating business requirements into team deliverables
Implementing sales goals and objectives and prioritizing key clients in accordance with marketing sales plan
Develop techniques to effectively monitor sales team performance
Providing processes and procedures in developing new sales growth opportunities for the sales team
Assisting sales directors in representing the company through key market visits, presentations, and sales prospecting
Responsible to take over from the lead and close the deals by providing innovative solutions based on clients needs
Assuring proper on-going account management protocols are in place and are being followed by sales team
Participating in negotiating contracts, pricing and terms
Identifying and communicating external staffing dynamics that create emerging trends within CareersUSA's client base and provide guidance to the sales team to leverage trends into meaningful account strategies
Minimum 5 years sales and management experience. Staffing industry experience preferred, but not required.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, or Business or equivalent experience
- Exceptional, demonstrated consultative sales skills. Ability to craft a solution with services that meets business goals based on client discussions.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C level and other decision makers
- Demonstrated experience directly leading sales teams, with an impeccable ability to impact and influence through a collaborative approach
- Strong leadership, business acumen and strategic agility to be able to plan, lead, and drive change in the organization while meeting or exceeding business objectives
- An effective, persuasive speaker and writer who can communicate effectively with both internal client management and external client groups
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible to generate 30-50% revenue growth yearly
- Ability to be flexible in your schedule
- Some travel required within South Florida and Orlando
- CareersUSA - Headquarters
- E-mail: Please use the email function of Monster if you would like to apply by email
If you are looking for a competitive salary with attractive commission plan, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, contact us today!