Get new similar jobs by email for
Regional Sales Representative ...
Implant Direct, LLC (a division of Danaher) headquartered in Calabasas, CA is a state-of-the-art dental implant manufacturer and one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. We are seeking a qualified Regional Sales Representative with medical device manufacturer sales experience to join our elite sales team.
Job duties and qualifications include:
· Secure orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility or contacting by phone and email.
· Secure opportunities to quote on customer requirements.
· Follow up (by phone, visit, or email) on quotations submitted to customers.
· Establish professional relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, dental assistants, office managers, dentists, and other key personnel.)
· Submit bi-weekly activity/call reports concerning customer related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer/vendor relationships.
· Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory.
· Provide lost business reports on a bi-weekly basis.
· Provides a territory sales forecast on a monthly basis.
· Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by Management.
· Work with all the various departments towards striving for business excellence.
· Attend and generate sales at various Trade/Sales shows events at the instruction or direction of the Director of Sales – North America and/or President.
· Continue to maintain and develop thorough product knowledge on all Implant Direct and similar competitors’ products.
· B.S. Degree or training certification in the dental field, required.
· Three years experience in a business that manufactures sells and distributes own product(s).
· Requires a high level of technical and material knowledge of the products in the dental field. Knowledge of dental implants a plus; medical device manufactures experience preferred.
· Must have experience selling to dental professionals.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license without a DUI/DWI conviction within the last three years for the province/state in which the sales person resides.
The right people for these positions must be a highly organized, independent, detail-oriented self-starter who is focused on service, success and has excellent communication skills.
Implant Direct, LLC is committed to providing a dynamic and challenging work environment. Recruiting and retaining a winning team of employees dedicated to the company’s quality policy is critical to our ability to provide our customers with high quality dental products.
Implant Direct, LLC offers competitive compensation, commission opportunities and a generous benefits package. Benefits include: Medical and dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, group term life & AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts and paid vacation and holidays.
If you are ready to join our growing company, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to: (818) 444-3408, Attention: Human Resources.
Please visit our website at www.implantdirect.com for more information about our innovative company. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. As part of our commitment to EEO we take affirmative action to ensure that job seekers are recruited; job applicants are considered for employment opportunities; and employees are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage females and minorities to apply.