Get new similar jobs by email for
Registered Nurse - RN - All Sp...
Accountable Healthcare Staffing (AHS) is currently seeking Travel Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to join our network of travel healthcare professionals.
AHS PLACES 100% OF ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!!
Registered Nurse (RN) openings for:
· All Shifts
· All Specialties
· 13 Week Contract
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
· Perform frequent patient evaluations
· Monitoring and tracking vital signs
· Performing procedures such as IV placement, and phlebotomy
· Administering medications
· Develop day-to-day nursing care plans
· Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the health care facility's guidelines
· Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits May Include:
· Day ONE Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
· Competitive Pay
· Free, quality, private housing
· Sign-on Bonus, Completion Bonus, Loyalty Bonus
· Travel Reimbursement
· Weekly Payroll
· AHS will reimburse licensure up to a predetermined cost to the candidate upon start of assignment
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
· State Licensed Required!!
· Will work as a unit staff registered nurse
· Will work 8-13 week assignments with the possibility of extending
· To be considered a Travel RN, you must have a permanent residence at least 50 miles from the hospital
· Travel experience desired but NOT required
· Possible management of others
· Graduate of an accredited nursing school
· At least 2 years of experience Required
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today!!
AHS has opportunities nationwide and new opportunities arrive frequently!
If interested in other positions call AHS at 1-866-787-6928.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is dedicated to servicing the unique needs of each of our healthcare professionals. Our clients include a diverse spectrum of healthcare facilities across a variety of clinical settings including major medical centers, community based hospitals, outpatient clinics, sub-acute care & rehab hospitals, correctional and long term care facilities to name a few. So, whether you are looking for something part-time - or a full-time position - our team members will work hard to match you with the perfect facility and job.
We understand the importance of clinical excellence and want you & your career to be recognized for your expertise. At AHS, it’s not just about filling a shift, instead we want to act as a conduit through which our healthcare professionals can achieve their personal and professional career goals. Accountable—People, Service, Quality, Communication & Integrity---Where “care” matters most; feel free to contact us to learn more about our services – we are eager to listen and help.
Apply today and find out why the best choice for traveling is AHS !