Get new similar jobs by email for
Escalations Manager (Seattle, ...
Position: Escalations Manager
Duration: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Build a structured Escalations Team from the ground up including creation of vision, strategy, metrics, processes & policies and creation of Standard Operations Procedures (SOP).
· Provide leadership to a team of 5-10 escalations investigators and leads.
· Implement best-in-class escalations processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements.
· Provide corrective and preventive action and escalation process leadership by driving improvements in TRMS policies, processes and applications, reviewing quality issues to assure appropriate actions are taken, and overseeing implementation of these actions.
· Work with IT Retail Global and Local Programs to interpret policy and drive the implementation of executable Escalation Standard Operations Procedures (SOP).
· She/he will be working with various IT Retail internal teams (Legal, Public Relation, Business teams, TRMS Operations team, Engineering, etc.) to provide Operational support.
· Bachelor degree
· A minimum 5 years relevant operations work
· A minimum 5 years in a people managerial position
· A minimum 4 years of experience in risk and/or comparable technical support operations management
· We seek a strong, self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to proactively drive, manage and grow an operations team with 5-10 years of leadership and people management experience.
· This person should have strong project management and people management skills.
· She/he should also have a strong business sense and be able to create, communicate and achieve a vision.
· She/he should have managed in a matrix environment and managed team performance in a highly performance, metrics driven and global environment.
· Experience in driving improvement, innovating new processes and driving out waste.
· Kaizen, Six Sigma, Black/Green Belt and/or Lean experience a major plus.
Advanced working knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel) suite of products skills and optional knowledge of SQL, SAS, or PERL skills.