Graebel Relocation Services Worldwide has an opportunity for a career minded individual in the role of Relocation Associate. In this position you will be supporting Relocation Consultants, ensuring data integrity, placing vendor orders, and assisting the consultant overall with their portfolio of transferees.
This is the opportunity for a career minded individual to learn the relocation industry and to grow with an organization that is interested in their future.
Sound like a challenge? Does it sound like a challenge you'd like to take? Come grow with a world-wide leader in global relocation.
- To support relocation consultant and senior relocation consultant by entering data, producing GRSW contacts, ordering inspections and preparing mailings.
- Provide assistance to transferees when relocation consultants are unavailable.
- Set up relocation files by issuing a file number, entering data in computer system(s), and sending information to transferee after receiving authorization.
- Coordinate documents as needed by Relocation Consultants and Senior Relocation Consultants.
- Assists in other areas in the office.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school equivalency in math, oral, and written communication skills, with preference given for relevant college credits.
- 1-3 years of general office experience. Relocation or real estate experience preferred. Extensive phone experience needed. Excellent organizational skills.
Please apply directly at: