Get new similar jobs by email for
A fast paced multi-office metro-west real estate company seeks a Relocation Coordinator/Account Manager immediately!
Do you want to be part of our dynamic relocation team? We are looking for someone that’s resourceful, detail oriented, loyal, hardworking and productive (but has a sense of humor!). In addition, we want someone who’s a true team player and an effective communicator that can talk to people and get things done.
Responsibilities of this position include: managing the referral process from soup to nuts, processing and maintaining referral paperwork, managing issues from companies, sales associates, clients, etc. regarding referrals, tracking referrals and reporting referral statistics.
So, are you someone that’s superb at handling the details? Do you have great time management skills and consistent follow-through? Is it rare for you to miss a deadline? Are you so productive that your last employer considered hiring two people to replace you after you left? Are you comfortable in a fun, small business environment where priorities can change quickly? If so, this is the job for you. Don’t wait, apply now – this is an opportunity you won’t want to pass up!
**Previous relocation sales experience is a plus!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
· Receive referrals from sales associates; confirm all information with client/customer.
· Create file in Broker Center, check logs.
· Send referral to destination/receiving broker, confirm receipt.
· Enter all information into company database, file as necessary.
· Prepare paperwork to confirm referral fees and updates.
· Manage calls on problems or complaints from companies, sales associates, clients, etc. regarding referrals.
· Report and track outgoing referral generation by branch and by agent.
· Track each agent’s performance metrics.
· Create/generate reports for Relocation Director.
· Receive and respond to referral update requests.
· Follow-up on all referrals until file is closed out or sold.
· Performs other duties as assigned.