Get new similar jobs by email for
Research Scientist -Rockville, MD
Intelligent Automation, Inc. (IAI) is seeking highly motivated Research Scientists at all levels (including entry level) with experience in radar theory and simulations, radar system design and signal processing.Sponsorship of work authorization is not available for this position.
Intelligent Automation, Inc. is a technology innovation company headquartered in Rockville, MD. We specialize in providing advanced technology solutions and R&D services to federal agencies, and corporations throughout the United States and internationally. Leveraging agile R&D processes, a multidisciplinary collaborative environment, and its substantial intellectual property portfolio, IAI excels in developing concepts into market-focused products and customer-driven solutions. IAI's core R&D areas include: Air Traffic Management, Big Data and Social Media Analytics, Control and Signal Processing, Cyber Security, Education and Training Technologies, Health Technologies, Modeling and Simulation, Networks and Communications, Robotics, and Sensor Systems. For more information on IAI, please visitwww.i-a-i.com .
* Experience in radar theory and simulations
* Experience in implementing radar processing algorithms in MATLAB, C/C++, or Java, and generate simulation models to verify the algorithms
* Experience in implementing electromagnetic simulation codes (high frequency or full-wave methods) for channel modeling or RCS calculation
* Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
* Interest in authoring grant proposals and publications
M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
IAI is and Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.