Get new similar jobs by email for
Taco Bell Assistant Manager
Essential job functions include the following. Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
· Maintains fast, accurate service and positive guest relations.
· Ensures products are consistent with company quality standards.
· Ensures Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met.
· Assists profit and loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
· Assists RGM in recruiting and interviewing team members; conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains.
· Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained using a preventative maintenance program.
· Follows Taco Bell standards and procedures to make food safety a top priority.
· Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
· Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate and local marketing plans.
We offer the following:
Great Bonus Program
Paid Time Off
Health, vision and dental benefits
· High school diploma or GED preferred.
· 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience within the food service, retail or customer service industry, including profit and loss responsibility required.
· Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
· Must be able and willing to work flexible hours.
· Must have a food handler’s certificate according to state or local requirements (may be obtained on-the-job).
· Must be able to analyze and calculate data.
· Strong customer service skills required.
· Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills required.
· Good oral and written communication skills required.
· Basic business math and accounting skills required.
· Personal computer experience preferred.