Get new similar jobs by email for
Restaurant Equipment Service T...
Carrols Corporation is the largest BURGER KING franchise in the world. We are currently looking for an experienced individual to fill the position of Equipment Service Technician for Burger King restaurants in Rochester the Southern Tier.
The candidate will be responsible for completing the duties required to maintain the physical integrity of each assigned restaurant through the implementation of preventative maintenance and responding to the maintenance needs of each restaurant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prioritize and complete needed repairs as they occur in a timely fashion.
2. Work with the R&M Budget to implement preventive maintenance procedures as defined by company representatives.
3. Develop a work schedule to minimize the impact on customer service and restaurant operations.
The candidate must have the ability to work independently. This individual must have the ability to communicate with management and coworkers, and the ability to comprehend and appropriately react to others. The candidate must have the ability to perform multiple tasks, adjust to changing assignments and maintain productivity, composure and a pleasant attitude under pressure.
Education and Experience:
1. Must be certified in HVAC repair.
2. General electrical, plumbing, carpentry knowledge is necessary.
3. General mechanical knowledge required.
4. Food Service Equipment Repair experience a plus.
5. Valid Driver's License required.
6. Basic computer skills required.
We provide a compensation package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Dependant Life Insurance. We also offer Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance; Uniform Allowance, Incentive Bonus Plan, 401(k), Tuition Assistance, Mileage Reimbursement, Direct Deposit, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Carrols is proud to be a franchisee of Burger King Corporation. Carrols' excellent record in the restaurant industry, combined with the strength of the Burger King brand, offers prospective employees a rewarding career opportunity.
Burger King Corporation is the world's second largest quick-service hamburger chain, with over 11,100 restaurants operating in 65 countries and international territories around the world and in all 50 states. Worldwide restaurant sales are over $11.1 billion. Burger King Corporation is an innovative leader in today's competitive and growing quick service restaurant industry.