General Manager needed for growing restaurant company. The General Manager is responsible for managing shifts, cash/safe handling, understanding P&L factors, ensursing good associate relations, and ensuring associate adherence to standards, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership; facilitate shared accountability and execution in restaurant (communication and cooperation); assist in key decisions, judgments, and problem solving.
- Assist in financial responsibility for growing restaurant business through increased sales, controls and maximizing margins on short and long term plans, and P&L statements.
- Develop people: hiring, training, motivating, and coaching in order to be the employer of choice; empower crew; build self-sufficiency within the cafe team, assure a safe environment and be able to respond to emergency situations.
- Assist in enlisting systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day operations for maximum store effectiveness.
- Communicate with guests and vendors, as well as act as a liaison between management, and support management.
- Uphold company policies and procedures and comply with legal requirements.
- Continuous learning through the Training and Development System.
- Competitive salary â€¢ Bonus plan potential â€¢ Medical/Dental/ Life/Disability Insurance â€¢ Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan â€¢ Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Floating Holidays
Educational and Experience: