Job Title: Subway Restaurant Manager
Reports To: District Manager / Owner
* Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
* Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations;maintaining parking lot and walkways.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
People Management, Planning, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Verbal Communication
Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally. Must have the ability to work a minimum of 45 to 60 hours a week.
- Must have a car and maintain a reliable and timely source of transportation at all times.
- Must be able to provide proof of insurance.
- Must have a working telephone at all times.
- Must be able to work any day of the week, day or night.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Lundell Enterprises has created a work environment, compensation and benefits program, and an interactive culture that we believe foster positive work relationships. We support promotion from within and foster an entrepreneurial spirit through which every team member personally contributes to the Company’s success. Lundell Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer, hires on the basis of qualifications and ability. We reward our team with challenging environment that encourages team members to learn, grow, and “not get lost in the shuffle.” We also make a continuous and diligent effort to openly communicate to our employee’s pertinent plans and information relative to our industry and the ongoing direction of our Company.
You may also apply online at mysubwaycareer.com