CHOPT RESTAURANT MANAGERS
The future of fast food is now, and leading the journey are our Chopt Managers. Responsible for every salad created and every guest served, our Managers lead their team through whatever challenges each day brings. They are Innovators – finding new and better ways of developing a successful team dynamic. They are Generous – actively maintaining a safe, professional and positive work environment. They Serve with Urgency – quickly addressing concerns to find lasting solutions. They are BETTER – protecting our guests, team members and brand by upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, sanitation and all federal and state employment laws. Every day, every salad, every guest, every time…our Chop’t Managers get it done.
- Hiring, training, developing and retaining winning teams
- Communicating the Chop’tvalues to your employees
- Delivering outstanding customer service experiences
- Maintaining the Chop’t Customer Point of View (P.O.V.) according to brand standards
- Growing sales by providing premium salads and customized service
- Becoming Chop’t brand ambassadors and building connections with our customers
- Controlling all lines on the P&L to include food cost, labor cost and operating supplies
- Performing administrative duties including ordering, scheduling, and processing of new hire paperwork
- Maintaining the highest standards of food safety and sanitation throughout the entire restaurant
- Promoting your passion for our food to all employees and customers
- Never settles for anything less than the best
- Has a constant motor and a serious sense of urgency
- Understands the importance of and can execute on all food safety and sanitation protocols within the restaurant
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Has an uncanny ability to remain focused and calm under pressure
- Likes seeing people happy
- Enjoys helping employees grow
- Passionate about being part of a company whose mission is to change the way America eats
Benefits of working at Chopt:
- Joining a team of passionate individuals who like to take their job, but not themselves too seriously.
- Opportunity for advancement -- all GMs are promoted from within!
- Working in a fun, engaging, team-oriented and supportive environment
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life insurance and 401K plan
- Five day work weeks
- Two-three weeks paid vacation
- Pre-tax Transit, Dependent Care and Flexible Spending benefits
- Complimentary meals
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing brand and to take part in changing the face of fast food!
- Schedules can vary and may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Chopt Managers are hands on and work in a fast paced environment. All Chopt Managers must be comfortable working on their feet, standing and walking throughout the shift.
- Standing, stooping, kneeling, walking, wiping, reaching, bending and lifting are required actions throughout a shift
Keyword Bank: manager, Management, chef, restaurant, Sales, food, cook, bartender, Restaurant Manager, server, waitress, director, DISTRICT, general, part, retail, part time, general manager, cashier, Marketing, Customer, district manager, executive, part-time, restaurant management, CATERING, FOOD SERVICE, ASSISTANT, Customer Service, warehouse, Executive Chef, regional, waiter, manager, director, Sales, Management, Vice, President, VP, controller, Marketing, operations, CFO, executive, vice president, Quality, CEO, plant, MBA, Project, manufacturing, general, Finance, Healthcare, Business, administrative, regional, plant manager, engineering, international, Supervisor, vice President, Chief, construction, DISTRICT, project manager, food, purchasing, general manager, Distribution, real, accounting, Office, mortgage, Engineer, retail, Plant Manager, senior, General Manager, Sales Manager, sales manager, Operations Manager