Spuntino Wine Bar and Italian Tapas
RESTAURANT MANAGERS with SOMMEILER/WINE EXPERIENCE
Spuntino Wine Bar and Italian Tapas is Doherty's own concept. The tapas-style menu allows guests to have a one-of-a-kind experience tasting different menu items each visit. The extensive wine list features several Italian wines by the glass, hand-picked by the Doherty family and executive team, as well as fine wines by the bottle. Spuntino translates to "an informal meal; snacks"- perfect for the smaller tapas portions.
- Maintain accountability for the success of the unit by making key-decisions and executing problem solving skills.
- Act as a role model and demonstrate professional behavior to restaurant team as well as to guests.
- Upgrade and improve restaurant operations when needed, maintain quality of product and service.
- Adhere to restaurant systems and processes to accomplish day to day operations.
- Maintain open communication with vendors, employees and direct reports.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and comply with all state and federal regulations.
- Incorporate the company values into daily operations of the restaurant
- Actively participates in the community to increase sales and enhance the awareness of Spuntino’s.
- Implements and executes all incentive contests and educates staff on promotions and new menu items
- Maintains effective safety and security programs according to company policy and government standards.
- Communicates with other managers daily through management log shift change meetings.
- Skilled professional who is immensely knowledgeable in wine production and service. Trained in the art of paring wine and food
Management and Development of Associates
Hire, train, motivate, coach and counsel employee’s to ensure unit is staffed to the needs of the business
- Empower employees in order to build self-sufficiency within the restaurant team
- Maintains a trained staff through effective use of employment orientation, individual training sessions, staff meetings and implementation of company policy
- Maintain financial ownership for restaurant through increased sales, short and long term plans, and P&L statements.
- Maintains and controls the assets of the unit/company.
Benefit Package Includes
- Competitive Salaries
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Dining Privileges
- Employee Discounts with Dell, Toyota and more
- Attainable Bonus Plan
- 5 Day Work Week
- Referral Bonus
E-mail your Resume to:
Doherty Enterprises is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.