Job Title: Facilities Service Technician
Department: Facilities and Maintenance
Employment Status: Full Time
Be capable of completing repairs, maintenance, and general duties for assigned group of stores and identify recommended actions to store staff and the Facilities and Maintenance Leader. Ensure that the company assets are cataloged, setup and operated properly, and verify that all vendors are completing their work to Royal Farms standards.
- Perform specific and general store repairs, installs, and maintenance tasks as assigned through the Facilities Management System, including but not limited to the following: carpentry, minor plumbing, interior and exterior painting, drywall, tiling, light bulbs replacement, fuel system maintenance,and general counter top and cabinet repair.
- Expediteand verify thatall repairs and upgrades are completed within a specified timeframe for approximately 15 assigned stores, or as special business needs dictate.
- Visit all stores in assigned areas on a scheduled basis to maintain the equipment and facilities in good operating condition. Plan routes that are efficient and cost effective, and be capable of prioritizing daily tasks.
- Maintain and submit all paperwork and electronic communication as determined by the Facilities and Maintenance Leader in a prompt, orderly and timely manner including but not limited to; invoicing, asset management, store inspection reportsand vendor work inspections.
- Perform work in accordance with the OSHA, and ANSI Safety standards. Indentify unsafe conditions at their designated locations and develop a safety report.
- Notify the Facilities and Maintenance Leader when company standards are not being met by employees, store leaders, district leaders, service providers, and product vendors.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 3+ years experience as a general craftsman. Knowledgeable with general Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Systems
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent time management skills
- Ability to occasionally lift/push/pull/carry up to 72 lbs.
- Ability to frequently lift/push/pull/carry up to 40 lbs.
- Capable of climbing an extension ladder and working in a bucket truck
- Must be able to perform the following physical actions repetitively and for extended periods of time: Standing, crouching, bending, and reaching above the shoulders, squatting, climbing, kneeling, pushing, pulling, and grasping firmly
- Requires work some evenings and on-call rotation
- Be willing to perform any other tasks, as required